Emmanuel Dubourg

Your member of parliament for


Emmanuel Dubourg

Your member of parliament for



Free services

If you live in Montréal-North,
 in the constituency of Bourassa.
 Call my office at 514-323-1212.
 It would be a privilege to serve you!

À vos côtés !
By your side !
A su lado !
Al vostro fianco !
إلى جانبكم
Avew Map Maché


Here are some of the free services that my office can assist you with:

  • Immigration
  • Canada Revenue Agency
  • Old Age Security
  • Summer Jobs Program
  • All other federal department programs

Your Member of Parliament, as your elected federal representative, can assist you in many different ways. Please contact my office if you need information or assistance in one of these areas:

Canadian Heritage

How can I research my family history? The National Archives of Canada Geneology Centre can get your started on tracing your family tree.

Where can I find information on our National Anthem: O Canada? For the official lyrics of “O Canada” and the history of the National Anthem, click here.


Children and Students

What student loan programs are available to me? Student Financial Assistance, including loans and grants, is available to eligible students through provincial, territorial and federal governments. Click here to find out more.

Where can I find information on Canadian universities? Information about university facilities, services and academic programs, as well as expert information and statistics – it’s all here.



How do I apply for Employment Insurance (EI)? Apply on-line or contact the EI section of Service Canada.

How do I find a job? View the Government of Canada Jobs, Workers, Training & Careers website.

How do I obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN)? The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number used in the administration of various Canadian government programs. You will require a SIN to work in Canada or to receive government benefits.

How do I start a business? Click here to find helpful hints on starting a small business.



Where can I find information about the Government of Canada? Phone 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) or visit https://www.canada.ca/en.html

How do I replace lost ID cards? The Government of Canada has a list of helpful hints on which agencies you should contact, and how to contact each one.


Health and Safety

Where can I find advisories on food, drugs, medical services, natural health products and consumer products? Health Canada helps protect Canadians from potential health hazards by releasing warnings / advisories on food, drugs, medical devices, natural health products and consumer products.

Where can I find information on Public Safety in Canada? Click here for up to date information on Public Safety in Canada.



How do I find out about immigrating to Canada or studying in Canada? Follow the following links to learn more: Immigrating and Studying.



How can I obtain information on Canada’s Parliament? The Parliament of Canada website, created and maintained jointly by the Senate, the House of Commons and the Library of Parliament, offers information on Canada’s Parliament, including the bills currently before Parliament.


Seniors and Retirement

Where can I find information and services that are relevant to seniors?Seniors Canada Online provides access to information and services offered to seniors, their families, caregivers and supporting service organizations.

How do I apply for the Canada Pension Plan retirement pension or other benefits under the plan? Visit Employment and Social Development Canada for information on Canada’s Retirement Income System: The Canada Pension Plan.



How can I file my taxes online? The Canada Revenue Agency offers electronic services to individuals and families and to businesses.



How do I apply for a passport? If you are planning a trip abroad or even to the United States, it is essential to have a valid Canadian passport as proof of citizenship and residency in Canada. For information on how to obtain a passport, please visit one of the regional passport offices or download an application.

Note: Urgent or express services are available for emergency or compassionate reasons on a case-by-case basis. These services are available only to those who apply in person at a regional office and who provide proof to substantiate the emergency.

How do I get advice for international travelers? Visit the Department of Global Affairs Travel Advice and Advisories website.

I want to see more of Canada. Where should I go? Find travel information relevant to Canada’s many beautiful attractions here.

How can I plan to visit some of Canada’s National Parks and Historic Sites? Parks Canada Vacation Planners website can assist you in planning a visit to Canada’s National Parks and National Historic Sites.